Watch it and compare it to the chapter discussed in class. There are some mistakes in the video, e.g. no quotation marks to QUOTE or show you are using the writer's words, no aknowledgment or bibliography, spelling mistakes, to mention a few. Anyhow, it is very creative.
ENTRY # 4:
- divide yourselves into groups.
- choose one chapter for The Study of Language.
- create a video, similar to this one, with the chapter chosen. Include:
- a cover
- names of students
- name of teacher & subject
- name of college
- send me the EMBED CODE, and I'll upload it to this virtual space.
DEADLINE: (COMING SOON)
Bibliography: Yule, G. (2016). The Study of Language. Chapters 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12, 16 & 17. U.K.:CUP.
N.B.: every tool suggested is for free!